Address: Avec Paysdoc.com rdv place d'Armenie
Come along to Carcassonne’s famous citadel and walk in the footsteps of its medieval inhabitants. You will be greeted by a real knight who will whisk you away into his universe.
You will then get to meet a local resident who will introduce you to its local specialities.
Next stop the Counts’ castle and a stroll along its ramparts. By the end of the day you will know the ins and outs of Carcassonne perfectly.
Carcassonne is for you if….
- You love storytelling
- You’re still waiting to find your prince charming at the top of a tower
- You’re keen to get dressed up with your cape and sword at parties
- Coach transfers
- English/French running commentary starting from Toulouse
- Tasting sessions
- Entrance to the Châtau Comtal
- Fun medieval entertainment
Price does not include any personal purchases
Possibility to add 1 or 2 more excursions (Albi or Cordes sur Ciel) by contacting Pays d'Oc : 05 31 61 95 40 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.paysdoc.com/octobus