Address: Rue Ampère, ZI des Poumadères, 32600 L'ISLE JOURDAIN
Total duration of the tourist circuit: 1h20
During your hop-on, hop-off circuit you will be able to stop at several touristic sites:
- Departure point: allées Jean-Jaurès
- Jardin des plantes / Jardin royal : allées Jules Guesde
- Natural History Museum / Sorano Theatre: allée Jules Guesde
- Georges Labit Museum : rue du Japon
- Saint-Etienne Cathedral : rue de Metz
- Alsace-Lorraine : rue de Metz
- Hôtel d'Assézat : rue de Metz
- Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Jacques : rue de la République
- Les Abattoirs Museum : allées Charles de Fitte
- Japanese Gardens : Boulevard Lascrosses
- Saint-Sernin Basilica : rue Merly / rue Saint-Bernard
- Matabiau SNCF Station : boulevard Pierre Sémard
Departure times (zone C French school holidays) :
Spring season (March to May) : 11h00 to 17h00 > 1 bus per week (departs every 2 hours) and 2 busses at the weekend (departs every hour)
Summer season (June to September) : 10h00 to 18h00 > 2 busses per week and at the weekend (departs every hour)
Autumn season (October to November) : 11h00 to 17h00 > 1 bus per week departs every 2 hours) and 2 busses at the weekend (departs every hour)
Winter season (December to February) : 11h00 to 15h00 > 1 bus per week and at the weekend (departs every 2 hours).
Audio guide commentary is produced by the Paysdoc.com agency from Toulouse and the various languages (French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese, Chinese) are presented by native speakers.
Pets are not permitted aboard the bus.